seriously, you can drive my car. but just a warning... it may be low on gas.
for the life of me i cannot figure out why i don’t have blogging time. or napping time. so let me just go over today’s driving schedule with all of you. maybe things will become clearer...
1) start our at point a (home) @ 7:00 a.m.
2) take millie to high school point b.
3) come home, point a, and pick up rosie. take her to elementary school, point c, at 7:30. fill up my tank with gas.
4) come home, point a, and get a phone call from adam who has left something at home that he needs. take that to his office, which is located at point d.
5) come back to point a and pick up maxx and go to pick up claire and take them to middle school, point e, at 9:00.
6) on to costco for new tires, point f. shop for the hour that it takes them to put new tires on my car.
7) leave costco at 11. go home, point a, and unload car. receive a phone call that the tire guy at costco left his walkie
talkie in my car. sigh.
8) head to raa, point e again, to volunteer in the guidance office from 12:30-1:30.
9) head back to costco, point f, to give back the walkie talkie.
10) head to point b to pick up my high school student at 2:30.
11) head home which is of course point a. then back to elementary school, point c, to pick up rosalea @ 3:35. bring her home to point a. type this blog post...
12) then @ 5:30 i will make one more trip to point e, the middle school, to pick maxx up from play practice.
13) then i think i will head home to point a, to collapse. and refuel.
i should have calculated my mileage. no wonder i needed new tires. and a new mind.
i am going to have business cards printed up that simply state...